Topic started by ru5kii 2015-08-06 22:03:51

ru5kii
Trial

Topic: Bingz - Mage Application - (Accepted)

Character Name: <Bingz>
Class: <Mage>
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … ngz/simple

1) Tell us about yourself.
Hi, my name is Ilja, I work as a derivatives trader and live in London, England.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
Not really much to tell, used to raid a lot back in vanilla, then took a long brake and came back in MOP. Was guildless then as had very little time to commit to the game.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
Since launch

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
Since Wod

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
       spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
happy to play this, thinking of switching to arcane as as the top end dps becomes better.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
Frost orb, icy veins, cristall, ice lance ice lance, ice nova ice nova when every thing procs, frost bolt, frostfirebolt on proc, ice lance on proc

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.
Dont have one, but raided once with one of your members Montie

8) What are your goals in WoW?
Clear heroic content intially, have a go at mythic

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
Farm mounts, love hate relationship tbh...

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
Cleared everything in Vanilla and BC excluding naxx

11) Do you have any notable alts?
not really

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
Fun multicultural environment, some patience in explaning new boss fights (although I do expect people to come to fights knowing the tactics as there are plenty of resources online)

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
Always present, except under unforseen circumstances

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?
I know the guild has been around since vanilla, which is a big plus for me as thats when I started playing. Also, I appriciate a certain level of matureness which I believe this guild offers. Finally I really like the fact that its a diverse english speaking guild, as until now I have always played on German servers.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
Currently got a laptop 16 gb Ram, Intel Core i& 2.20 Ghz. As I just moved house im using a temporary public internet which works fine but getting new internet put in with 50mb/s in 2 weeks time.

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
Montie

17) Tell us a joke!
What do rogues and noobs have in common? They both pick locks

Mortie

Re: Bingz - Mage Application - (Accepted)

Me and Ramzi did a pug with him and heard he was looking for a guild so we sent him here. Seems like a really relaxed and friendly guy. With his gear and experience I'm happy to vouch for him.

Should tell you though that we dont have enough people for mythic so it will be heroic only. Not sure how you feel about that.

Last edited by Mortie (2015-08-06 23:04:32)

Grawon

You are currently logged out in your PvP gear, would like to see your PvE gear.

And like Montie said, we wont be getting into Mythic. We dont have the amount of people needed for it.

Rob
Administrator

Since we aren't planning to do Mythic mode, are you are still interested in joining our guild?

ru5kii
Trial

Hi, I dont really mind the fact that you guys dont do mythic, clearing heroic content is good enough for me + the actual guild environment is more important to me than the achievements..

So yeah would still be interested as it seems that your guild has longevity and is fun.

I did log out in pve gear this time so did you guys get a chance to have a look?

Rob
Administrator

Good to know! Thanks for your application. Please hang on a few days while we try to find time and discuss it.

Angyarr
Administrator

You picked the wrong joke, I'm gonna veto this shit
smile

Cronoz

I played with the guy, he is nice. I'm sure if Mortie vouches I can too big_smile
We really need some extra dps to increase the raid size imo (not for mythic but for hc)

ru5kii
Trial

the joke would have been more appropriate during vanilla times xD Looking forward to your response!

Rob
Administrator

Hey Bingz, we'd like to offer you a trial! You're welcome to transfer when it suits you, and whisper us for an invite. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

ru5kii
Trial

Hi, Thank you very much for providing me with an opportunity to become part of your guild!

Seeing that I am going on Holiday from thursday till sunday and my internet is only being put in next week, I would like to delay my joining until then. That way I wont be the guy that has a million dcs on his first raid trial xD

Kind Regards

BIngz

Rob
Administrator

Allright, see you next week smile