Topic started by BeaVerN 2014-12-04 05:54:53

BeaVerN
Guest Poster

Topic: BeaVerN - Priest Holy/Disc

Character Name: <BeaVerN>
Class: <Disc/Holy>
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … rnn/simple

1) Tell us about yourself.
Im 21 year old guy who loves playing videogames, workout and just "hang" with people. It doesent mather if its online or in IRL.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
Divinity - aggamaggan. Nice guild and friendly guild. We did MC and it dissbanned when TBC came out.
DXII - Lightnings blade. Hardcore raiding guild 5 nights a week, 19:00-00:00. We did the atumed questline for BT and then they moved from the server, I chose to stay and joined up with a guild called SeVeN which where the 2nd best guild back in tbc.

SeVeN. Hardcore 4-5 nights 19:00-01:00 Finished Hyjal and BT before nerf. I left them due to some issuses with ppl acting rude. Joined Deliverence

Deliverence. 4 nights 20:00-23:00. Sunwell before nerf.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
Ive played since vanilla, took a break during cata and came back during mop to gear up for wod.

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
This char is new, due to my old wow account got hacked and blizz refused to give it back sad but I have played priest since vanilla

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
I will always play priest, its just too much fun to stop. I mainly keept myself as a healer but always looked up/learned about all the speccs to get a edge if i wanted to switch.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
It depends on specc and fight, some fights I will be more tank focused and some raid. But I pre heal when heavy dmg is inc, I hot when raid dmg is coming up, keep PW:S up, keep most of my CDs like CoH and PoM on cd. I keep Power word solace on CD and stack to use Archangle.

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.
They are all out of date

8) What are your goals in WoW?
to progress and have fun

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
Raiding, pvp and social fun with friends/guilds, I even can find farming fun. But anything that pose as a challange.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
Vanilla - MC
TBC - Sunwell Before nerf
Wotlk - LK before nerf
Cata - Nothing
Mop - SOO

11) Do you have any notable alts?
Nope

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
I expect people to be friendly, show respect, have a serious attitude when its needed.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
I do work nightshifts, but the good part is that i can play at my work so I can make raiding work. But it can happen that I have to sit out one or two times every 2nd month.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?
I know TivQ, Palisi, Animedad and have played with Sevx in different games. And what ive heared you seem like a good and friendly guild.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
Main Pc: i5 2500k 4.2 ghz,a gtx 980 OC with 100/100 so no should not be any problem there
Laptop: i7 3rd gen 3.2 ghz with a 670 and a 40/40 mobile line and it havent been any problem so far.
16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
Dunno if its too early but Tviq, Pali and Ani.

17) Tell us a joke!
I once farted in a elevator. It was wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by BeaVerN (2014-12-06 20:36:24)

pezklovn

Re: BeaVerN - Priest Holy/Disc

your link to armory doesn't work anymore, did you name change or something ?

i did check it the other day, and you seemed to have nice gear and i really like that you have a history of hardcore raiding, thats often a sign of skills and dedication.

GL with the apply and hope you get an answer soon smile

BeaVerN
Guest Poster

Thanks smile

The link should be updated now.

Rob
Administrator

Hi BeaVerN,

Thanks for your interest in joining Phalanx!
I have to ask you to please wait a couple more days for an answer.
We've just recruiting a couple of new people, and a bunch of guildies are back into the game again as well.
That means we're going to have to evaluate how things look this Monday and Tuesday before we can consider recruiting more people.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

/Jeyne

Rob
Administrator

Hey BeaVerN,

I'm sorry to say we have decided to decline your application. We're quite happy with the amount of people we have in our raids right now, and on top of that we already have 4-5 priests, most of which are healers.

I wish you the best of luck finding a new guild!

BeaVerN
Guest Poster

Ok, thanks and gl with raiding smile