Topic started by plaisi 2014-11-28 03:02:41

plaisi
Trial

Topic: Plaisi - Prot Warrior (Accepted)

Character Name: Plaisie
Class: Warrior
Armory Link: hhttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Plaisie/advanced

1) Tell us about yourself.
       I'm 22. Qualified computer technician. Interested in everything technology. Plays a LOT.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
      I've exclusively spent my time in the game doing PVP during BC as a mage with my close group of friend back then,  when we eventually  all split up and stopped playing around a few month after WOTLK came out.
      I tried coming back for Cata with the promise of  rated bgs and all that, but it wasn't just the same and quit after a month where I left to play Quake 3/Live and eventually now CSGO.

Looking for strong group of players to raid with.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
      Summer 2006-2009. Around 2 months when Cata came out and now started playing again with Tvique since this august 2014.
      Around 300~ish days played overall on all characters ever I'd say.

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
      I've played it since the around August this year ( 7days /played at 100 )

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
       spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
      I intend to play my warrior if possible, be it prot or any other spec. I'm obviously geared toward tanking at the moment but I've got  Gladiator pieces for DPS.
      I'm willing to play any spec or classes really.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
      Charge, Enrage, SS, Shield Block(Or Barrier if magic damage), Revenge
     Then it's all about spamming Devastate when nothing is proccing to get rage up for ShBlock

(I feel really dumb typing this out since I never worried about it before and it makes it look awfully simple)

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.
     -

8) What are your goals in WoW?
     Clear the raid content

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
     I just started Challenge mode and I absolutely love it

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
     None except Flex/HC SoO in the end of MoP

11) Do you have any notable alts?
    Hunter 100 which I'm trying to gear for CM

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
    Strong core of ambitious and motivated players to tackle this expansion with a friendly atmosphere

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
      have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
     I'm available everyday of the week unless exceptions

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild? 
    I'm trying to join my mate Sevx with Tviq and animedad for a cohesive group of raiders

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
    2500k @ 4.4 + gtx 770 and 15/1 standard ADSL connection with about 30ms  to the WoW servers
   Also worth mentioning the backup mobile phone 3G connection

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
    Sevx

17) Tell us a joke!
    A dyslexic walks into a bra

I'd also like to mention that I learn and adapt very quickly and I am open for constructive criticism

Last edited by plaisi (2014-11-28 03:09:36)

pezklovn

Re: Plaisi - Prot Warrior (Accepted)

What's your 2nd spec and is it any good ? As it seems right now, we got most of the tanking situation taken care of, wouldn't be bad having another around who could step in, so how would you feel if you were asked to DPS ?

You got some nice /played, but being gone a long time, what's gonna keep you staying now ?

Rob
Administrator

Thanks for your application. Please hang on a while we discuss it! Our whole officerteam was away this weekend so we haven't had time for it yet.

Aryi
Administrator

Hi Plaisi,

sorry for the wait. We have decided to give you and your friends a go and offer you an invite. The only restriction in your case is that we have enough tanks right now so for raids we hope you don't mind going dps.

If you don't have any further questions contact Angyarr/Theradin, Jeyne/Daeny, Toastey or Aryi ingame for an invite.

Looking forward to wiping with you smile

Oops