Topic started by larsa 2014-11-29 18:47:14

larsa
Trial

Topic: Animedad - Unholy DK (package deal with Tviq and Plaisi) (Accepted)

Character Name: Animedad
Class: Death Knight
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o … d/advanced

1) Tell us about yourself.
I'm a 21 year old IT student being a big ol' nerd playing video games I'm not very interesting sorry.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
I used to play in sorta serious PvE guilds in TBC and WotLK but as a healer and I remember how much fun it used to be to clear raids so I want to get back into it now in WoD.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
I started playing in TBC and have played at least a bit in every expansion except MoP, granted I only played PvP in Cata. I don't know the total amount of hours I have sunk into this game but I'd guess it's a fair amount.

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
9 days playtime with 7 of them being on lvl 100, I used my boost on this character and I barely touched him until WoD release, except for getting SoO heirloom axe p much.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
I like to put all my epics into one basket so I probably won't change character for the entire expansion.
As specs goes though I have blood as offspec which I use for doing heroics(dps qeues lmao) and will probably use in CM runs as it's broken as balls damage. I still prefer playing unholy over blood though but I have no qualms in playing blood as main if it's needed.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
Single Target:
Outbreak to start diseases and use defile on CD, convert frost and blood runes into death runes with FS and then spam SS with death runes and unholy runes. Of course dumping runic power and sudden doom proccs into death coils and trying to keep my ghoulie big&buff as much as possible. Abuse dark simulacrum if possible during the fight and start spamming Soul Reaper off CD once they are sub 45% (or close).
If outbreak goes off CD use PL to get some free death runes and reapply diseases.

AoE:
get diseases up, use defile on cd, get 4 death runes with FS, blood boil blood boil blood boil ... ... blood boil.

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.

8) What are your goals in WoW?
I remember how fun it was clearing raids back in TBC and WotLK especially in the start so I'm looking forward to clearing PvE content, I'm also starting to really enjoy the competitive aspect of playing dps and trying to top the dps meters so I also want to be able to deliver the freshest, hottest, DK numbers on the netzone.

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
Upgrading my gear and the garrison, really love my little followers they are like family to me especially when they say hello to me it warms the cockles of my heart.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
I raided in TBC but only up to SSC, then in early WotLK I raided up to Malygos. I have only played PvP since then.

11) Do you have any notable alts?
Nope.

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
Some keen nerds ready and willing to kill computer enemies on some days of the week.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
I've got school work that might interfere in how much I'm online occasionaly(exams, assignments) but that shouldn't be a problem at all unless the raiding schedule is 8 hours+ a day for 2 weeks straight.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild? 
My homeboys big Tviq and notorious Plaisi also applied and I have to stick to my friends. Also big nerd Sevx is in the guild.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
i7 950 @ 3.07 GHz, 8 gig RAM and a GTX 580. Got a 100/100 connection but the latency might fluctuate a bit during peak hours as I live in a student dorm but it hasn't affected me at all in WoW so far.

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
Sevx can tell you tales for hours of how much of a proper gamer I am.

17) Tell us a joke!
my life

Last edited by larsa (2014-11-30 11:01:02)

Rob
Administrator

Re: Animedad - Unholy DK (package deal with Tviq and Plaisi) (Accepted)

Thanks for your application. Please hang on a while we discuss it! Our whole officerteam was away this weekend so we haven't had time for it yet.

Aryi
Administrator

Re: Animedad - Unholy DK (package deal with Tviq and Plaisi) (Accepted)

Hi Animedad,

sorry for the wait. We have decided to give you and your friends a go and offer you an invite and see how that unholy dps is doing these days.

If you don't have any further questions contact Angyarr/Theradin, Jeyne/Daeny, Toastey or Aryi ingame for an invite.

Looking forward to wiping with you smile

Oops