Drélmordah
Guest Poster

Topic: Drelmordah - Enhancement Shaman

Name: Lee (Arthur)
Character Name: Drélmordah
Class: Shaman
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … h/advanced
1)    Tell us about yourself.
Easy going, polite and willing to help others. I like to be sociable and part of groups events.

2)    Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
I used to raid back in WOTLK with a guild called Clan Wolf Pack but stopped when Cataclysm came out.
3)     How long have you been playing WoW?
11 years
4)    How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
9 Years
5)    How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
I’ve just started Enhancement and am really enjoying this spec so as long as you need me to. I used to be Resto main and alt elemental back in WOTLK and have tried healing. I will need practice at this point in time if resto is required.

6)    Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
AOE - Boulderfist – Flametongue (Keep proc) - crashing lightening– stormstrike when stormbringer active – Doomwind – Spam Lava Lash. Repeat.
Single target – Feral Spirit - Boulderfist – Flametongue (Keep proc) - stormstrike - crashing lightening – Stormstrike (normally get a proc for stormbringer at this point)– Doomwind – Spam Lava Lash. Repeat.

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs. Don’t have one, never really kept track of them

8) What are your goals in WoW?
To enjoy the game with other people who enjoy the game.

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
I’ve recently got back into wow and would like to get a lot of the old mounts.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
I used to main heal for the first raid group in WOTLK. First group in guild to complete ICC10HC.

11) Do you have any notable alts?
All Horde at the moment. Do have Demon hunter and a Monk that I would like to bring across at a suitable time.

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
A friendly environment with people that are happy to help when really needed or even give advice.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
Any time is good with myself, I’m available for raids during weekdays.
Weekends I would be happy but spend a lot of time away on weekends so would need to know the day before.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join our guild? 
I know that you are a PvE guild that focus heroic progression.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
My hardware is reliable. I haven’t disconnected from WoW in the last month or so.

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
Mani

17) Tell us a joke – Josh is a joke hehe.
A milkman knocked at the door and a pretty blonde was at home. When she answered the door she told the milkman to follow her to the bath tub. She took off her clothes and asked the milkman to fill the tub with milk. The milkman said, "You want that milk pasteurized?" And the blonde replied, "No, just up to my boobs. I can splash it in my eyes. (Favourite Joke, hope you appreciate)

Rob
Administrator

Re: Drelmordah - Enhancement Shaman

We're giving you a trial!
If you can make it this Tuesday for a heroic EN clear that'd be nice!