Topic started by Lilija 2016-12-01 11:58:39

Lilija
Trial

Topic: Holy Priest - (Accepted)

1) Tell us about yourself.
Hii! Im Saz Aka Lilija from the guild.  A 1000year old demon mother of four "Baby Demons" pretending to  be a 28 year old hippie from Sweden.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
I used to be a guildmaster in Lost In Orgrimmar back in the days... like a loooong time ago and then I had to    stop playing cos I was pregnant with my youngest child (medical reasons). Before that I was in a guild called Storm (realm Nagrand).

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
I'v played wow since what?? liiike 2006 with a almost 4 year long break from the day MoP came out. Was back for a bit in WoD but didn't really get back in to it then.

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
About 6 months, but I was a priest before that aswell so I guess I'v been lurking around as a Holy Priest since ICC came out.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
Im sorry to say it but im utterly shit as DPS on this character so I don't really EVER play it. I do however intend to keep playing her for a long time.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
Being a healer I don't really have one. I adapt to the situation and go from there doing what i find necessary to keep people alive and well tongue
I sometimes pretend I have a rotation but No.. Who am i kidding, I'm a healer.

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.
Sorry, due to the break I don't have anything to show. Except my awesome Kick-Ass and random personality.

8) What are your goals in WoW?
Guess it is to play with all my weird arse friends and have a bliping blast xD

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
I mostly creep around in dungeons or do quests with my friends.. just discovered Pet Battles (I'm late, I know) tongue

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
I used to have my own Guild and raid team back in in WotLK and Cata so I have "some" xp I'd say tongue

11) Do you have any notable alts?
Not yet, I just started on this realm about 6 months ago and haven't really put any time in to this cos I had a really crappy computer.

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
I'v been in this guild since I came back to WoW and I think it's fine just the way it is, filled with alot of odd and random people (just to my taste). I have no expectations but hope this will be like my extra "den" ^^

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
When I commit I do my very best to always be there. Sometimes life gets in the way just like it does for anyone.. but over all I would be there pretty much all the time.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild? 
I know that this is a guild that has been around for a long time lead by a group of friends. I like it here and have made alot of fucked up awesome friends tongue

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
A lappy? (Lenovo and it's NEW! YAY!) and 60 mbs/s.

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
Hmm... well, they could but don't know if they will wink (Kat?? Kees?? Will you?!)

17) Tell us a joke!
I don't really know any jokes... I do sarcasm tongue

Last edited by Lilija (2016-12-01 15:32:02)

Skruttii

Re: Holy Priest - (Accepted)

This is a really good healer, we raided back in the days together and co-gm the guild and she really knows what she does as a healer and always had a great attendance:D (like raiding and performing awesome even thou she was so sick throwing up and should have been in bed tongue ) Really vouching for this!

"One happens in Vegas stands in Vegas"

Mortie

Hi Saz!

I think Skrittuu vouching for her should say plenty. Saz is equal parts friendly and weird so I'm sure her personality would fit right in with our raiding team.

I've also seen her healing improve by leaps and bounds over the time that I got to know her. Been doing mythic + with her recently and so far we've managed several 3 chest +6-7 runs. Our last run was a 2 chest +9 which we did yesterday. I think this is pretty impressive considering the gear she has.

So yeah its also a big fat vouch from me.

remoman
Trial

i can vouch also for her she's really good

Angyarr
Administrator

Hi

Looks promising.
We'll discuss this internally and should come back to you soon.

Angyarr
Administrator

It doesn't always take a lot of time, how do you feel joining our next raid? smile

Lilija
Trial

Hello!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and for accepting my application.
I would love to join the next one smile

See you guys in the raid!