Topic started by Dominique 2016-08-10 22:07:16

Dominique
Trial

Topic: Versatile player, multiple classes: Dominique#2146 - (Accepted)

Character Name: TBD: Will be decided when it is clear what will become my main.

Class: TBD: In co-operation with the officers/raidleader from the guild, we can decide what is most useful to the group. smile

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … mhe/simple

I play all three roles regularly on the druid, as such I cannot guarantee it's in the spec you are willing to take a look at.

1) Tell us about yourself.

Hello everyone! My name is Dominique and I am a 23y old from Belgium.

Favourite hobbies: Ballroom dancing. Quite addicted to that, in fact. big_smile

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?

I'm looking for a new home because I have been for a little while. My previous guild (United by Fate - Arathor) stopped raiding months ago, and since then I have not found a place to call home. My current guild (Aethernium - Karazhan) is fine raiding wise, but the atmosphere, for me personally, is off. There are pretty much only guys there and (no offence intended), it's the kind of guys that change an atmosphere. Not necessarily immature, but not enjoyable either.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?

Since halfway through the Trial of the Grand Crusader patch, in WotLK. Around 7 years or so. smile

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?

Since halfway through Dragon Soul. We had 2 healing priests (Me as Holy and a Disco), and a shadow priest. We needed another healer and got a Priest application so the guild and I decided to switch me around.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
       spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?

As stated before, this is to be decided with the guild. I have every healing class at 100, ready for leveling in Legion.

The only thing I have noticed I am 'less than comfortable' in, is DPS. I'm not bad, I just cannot perform to the level I want, and add that extra to the group.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".

I'm someone that looks at people with a weird look on her face when they start talking about rotations, when it comes to healing. Healers don't really have rotations, they are more reactive than proactive. That said, ofcourse you can couple spells/abilities to make them more effective. (Soul of the Forest + Wild Growth.)

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZT … pe=healing

8) What are your goals in WoW?

To enjoy myself, meet nice people and above all to work together. I hate playing alone. smile

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?

Spamming Mythic dungeons, and helping lower geared groups get through them. I love 5 man group content. And also raiding, obviously.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?

I have played my Druid / Priest on and off during the last expansions. But every time I ended up clearing Heroic, just like you guys. Never really liked the forced group sizes for Mythics.

11) Do you have any notable alts?

See number 5.

12) What do you expect of your new guild?

A kind, and decent group of people with a nice atmosphere that I can call home for the next expansion or longer, hopefully. smile

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?

Monday and Tuesday should always work. The only issues could be with Ballroom dancing: Wednesday (changeable), Thursday, and Saturday.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?

You are exactly the guild I'm looking for, I hope. The right focus (finishing Heroic), not too big of a group. smile

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?

My computer and connection should be more than fine. I rarely miss raids, due to any reason, let alone computer/ISP failure.

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?

Not yet. sad

17) Tell us a joke!

My deeps! sad

Or, perhaps a better one?

How many priests does it take to change a lightbulb?

(None, the druid got there first!)

Last edited by Dominique (2016-08-10 22:09:19)