Topic started by Saceranaku 2016-08-05 11:30:21

Saceranaku
Guest Poster

Topic: Saceranaku Demon Hunter DPS - (Declined)

Character Name: Saceranaku
Class: Demon Hunter

1) Tell us about yourself.
Hi, I'm George, I'm from Romania but I live in Spain.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?
I apologize but I don't remember them. I'm coming back and I am looking for a heroic raiding guild.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
For a few years on and off. I started playing two weeks before WotLK came out and i quit soon after Cataclysm went live, I came back to check on MoP and WoD but it felt like fillers for me.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
       spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?
Atleast the whole xpac, I 'm very excited to see what we will get in the future patches.

8) What are your goals in WoW?
Clear raid content on HC, have fun.

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
Raiding, questing, sometimes pet battles.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
I played a death knight in WotLK, used to raid five days a week; cleared most of the content except end bosses, LK with 15% buff, etc.

11) Do you have any notable alts?
No

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
To have fun and enjoy the game.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
I will say 99% attendance, the 1% is for ''irl rng'' .

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?
Not much, it came up on my search for an alliance guild that raids hc; I want to join mainly to clear the raid content on hc but also to meet new players and have fun.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
A decent one, cpu intel 2500k, gpu amd hd 7950, ssd intel 330 , 8gb of ram; the internet connection is 50mb/s fiber optic

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
No

17) Tell us a joke!
    Why didn't the warrior cross the road? No path available.
    How do you know someone's been playing since Vanilla? Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Mortie

Re: Saceranaku Demon Hunter DPS - (Declined)

Hi George, thanks for the application. Have you tried Demon Hunter on beta? I'm wondering if you are certain that you will enjoy it and won't get bored with it after a month or so. Do you have another class you will play if you don't like it during the pre patch?

Saceranaku
Guest Poster

Hey, no I have not tried it on the beta, and yes I am really certain that I will play as demon hunter through the legion xpac

Rob
Administrator

Hey George!

Thanks for your application. Please bear with us for a day or two more, we'll try and get you an answer as soon as we can!

Rob
Administrator

Hi again!

I'd like to know a bit more about the characters you currently have.
More specifically: The one you currently play and the one you raided with during WotLK!
Do you have armory links for them?

Thanks!

Saceranaku
Guest Poster

I have not played wow for like more than a year, got no characters, sorry.

Rob
Administrator

Thanks for your application. I'm sorry to say but we're looking for people with more raiding experience and at least a previous / current character to show us. We wish you all the best. Good luck in finding a suitable guild.