Topic started by Captain 2016-01-15 21:13:25

Captain
Guest Poster

Topic: Prot warrior - Santoxic - (Withdrawn)

Character Name: Santoxic
Class: Warrior
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … c/advanced

1) Tell us about yourself.

20 year old guy, currently working and playing alot of random pc games.

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?

<Wiping as intended> - we crumbled due to missing dps, people not showing up for raids, and now they wish to remain inactive till legion. - i do not want to continue with the guild due to the leader refuses to listen to reason.

3) How long have you been playing WoW?

since vanilla, but i lost the first account to a keylogger, and i was too young to understand how it worked. Had my other account since late tbc, never made it to do anything there.

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?

24 days 15 hours.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?

As long as i can do what is needed in raiding, its my favorite toon, and i like to tank, i can dps, but i wish not to due to warrior dps recieves a "huge" loss at mythic raiding, while casters recieves a huge bonus.. - i have a shaman i like to play, but it is currently horde, due to it haven't been needed in any raiding.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".

Rage conservation, using defensive spells when needed, using active mitigation on certain phases.
I used to mt killrog due to shred armor can be countered by shield block.

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/t3 … p;source=1
never really understood what I'm supposed to post with this, but i can post more detailed, on other fights as well.

8) What are your goals in WoW?

Mostly just fun and progress.

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?

Mount farming (main thing). Old raids, pvp and leveling whenever i feel like it.

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?

I used to raid in WOTLK, but i never really got far, due to i wasn't needed much.

11) Do you have any notable alts?

A Dk i pvp on, a palla i don't really use anymore, and i am leveling another warrior for potentially alt raiding and hardcore pvp.

12) What do you expect of your new guild?

What ever you expect of me, what i mostly expect, is progress, and fun people.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?

I would be on just about every day, if im not working, studying or at a family thing.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?

I really don't know much. i found the guild on wowprogress and i might as well just give it a go. From what i can see on most of the site and read on the progress forum, i can imagine it would be a good guild for me to join.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?

can't remember the exact upload(doesn't matter that much tho.) - 90/30 (?) connection.

Upgrading hardware soon.
currently 8gb ram - to 16 gb ram
560 ti graphics card
Intel i5 - 4 core - 3370 if im not mistaking.
rest doesn't really matter does it ?

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?

None.

17) Tell us a joke!

Hillary Clinton becoming president in the US.

Last edited by Captain (2016-01-15 21:15:23)

Captain
Guest Poster

Re: Prot warrior - Santoxic - (Withdrawn)

Oh i forgot, i used to main my Druid healer back in WOTLK, i mained my shaman in Cata, and mained my warrior in mop as well.

Rob
Administrator

Hey Santoxic,

Thank you for your application!
Here's the thing, and you can blame me for this, we are transferring to Runetotem (pve server)
on Tuesday. I hadn't updated our recruitment posts for a while so honestly I didn't expect an application
at the moment. If you are not interested considering the impending server transfer I understand, and am sorry for wasting your time. If you are still interested though, please let us know and we'll get back to you very soon!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me here, or I can contact you ingame if you like.

Captain
Guest Poster

I will have to reconsider changing server, i have alot of friends playing on this current server.

Rob
Administrator

Allright, that makes sense. Sorry for the unfortunate timing!