Topic started by TviQuE 2014-11-27 19:12:02

TviQuE
Trial

Topic: TviQuE - Priest (Group Apply with Plaisi, Animedad) (Accepted)

Character Name: TviQuE
Class: Priest
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o … e/advanced

1) Tell us about yourself.
    Well i'm a 20 year old guy who pretty much just plays video games all day and doesn't do much else

2) Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home?

I stopped my spree from wow (vanilla-WOTLK). played in the same guild from TBC to WOTLK Tors Hammare doing almost every end content before nerfs (was too casual for faster progress Just 2 times a week and keep switching people out and in). Haven't really played seriously since then as i stopped with Cataclysm was to boring to keep on. 

3) How long have you been playing WoW?
    Vanilla stopped during Cataclysm and started again to gear up for WoD

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?
     I've always played the classes the guild need (Paladin Healer/Dps/Mage)

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this
       spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec?

I've played priest on and off since vanilla kinda switching dependent on what my guild needed me to roll so but i am fully confident in my DPS and Healing skills. Played Healing Paladin through TBC/WOTLK was always kinda under geared but was still putting out competitive heals as i kept switching between Mage / Paladin as it was always uncertain on what classes would show up for raid.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation".
    Dot-Weaving

7) Provide a relevant raid combatlog of your character in World of Logs or WarcraftLogs.
     They are all outdated. 

8) What are your goals in WoW?
     As far as i can get and getting together as a guild is awesome as i had this with my previous guild where i pretty much knew all of the in Real life (most of them have quit now or still playing casual)

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame?
   Beating challenges as long as its a challenge i will find it fun

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions?
    Vanilla Blackwing Lair
    TBC Black Temple Clear before nerf
    WOTLK LK before Nerf

11) Do you have any notable alts?
   lvl 100 Druid Healer/Feral 

12) What do you expect of your new guild?
    Progression and a friendly atmosphere

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times?
       I'm not doing anything at the moment, will have some weird work times where i will work until 20.00 CET but i will make it work for raiding and i am willing to raid multiple times a week.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild? 
    I know it because of Sevx friend of his, heard from him that you have some pretty good progression with raids fast and clean.

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have?
    A homemade piece with a i5 3570K 4.3ghz and OC 680gtx with a 100/100 Connection so this wont be a problem at all

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application?
   Sevx

17) Tell us a joke!
      I am Batman

Last edited by TviQuE (2014-11-27 19:19:09)

pezklovn

Re: TviQuE - Priest (Group Apply with Plaisi, Animedad) (Accepted)

Curious on how you would feel about being a healer full time ?

Like the fact you've played in vanilla, but with such a long break, what keeps you in it now long term ?

TviQuE
Trial

I can be full time healer its fine by me, I didn't really quit from WoW during my pause i just didn't put the time in for raids or anything like that i just didn't enjoy it as it just seemed too easy but i am hyped for WoD and i am willing to put in a lot of time into it and keep playing. I did have my most fun during TBC when the raids was challenging and i had a set group for raiding and that was what kept me going during this time, i did "quit" because most of the people i played with did quit due to the Expansion wasn't as fun as their initial thought and other reasons and this led me to it aswell.

Rob
Administrator

Thanks for your application. Please hang on a while we discuss it! Our whole officerteam was away this weekend so we haven't had time for it yet.

Aryi
Administrator

Hi Tviq,

sorry for the wait. We have decided to give you and your friends a go and offer you an invite. It's great that you don't mind playing healer because we can definitely use you to bolster our healing team.

If you don't have any further questions contact Angyarr/Theradin, Jeyne/Daeny, Toastey or Aryi ingame for an invite.

Looking forward to wiping with you smile

Oops