Topic started by Copaine 2014-08-16 00:42:33

Copaine
Guest Poster

Topic: Application - Copaine Fury Warrior - (Declined)

Character Name: Copaine - Copa
Class: Warrior
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … ine/simple

1) Tell us about yourself. I'm a guy from Denmark who likes to have fun, but can be serious when needed, im a fast learner. Works as an Technician at an hospital,  have 2 kids,  non smoker, single *winkwink*,  more can be felt i guild ;)

2)Tell us about your previous guild(s). Why are you looking for a new home? I started out in a guild called <SAGA> located on Kor'gall, in the good old vanilla days. Then there where Bifrost on Balnazzar wich where my home in WOTLK and DS.. In this panda expantion iv'e beed homeless/sheltered in different guilds but have not felt at home.

3) How long have you been playing WoW? Been playing since 2006

4) How long have you been playing the character you applied with?  /played 30days but my warrior on Kor'gall Copacetic has 150 days played so i know my way around a warrior.

5) How long do you intend to keep on playing (this character)? Do you want to keep playing this spec? If not, what do you want to play? Are you proficient in a second spec? i intend to keep playing Fury warrior But i have been prot/tank for the most of my time playing wow.

6) Tell us about your typical "spell rotation"  well, CS, BT, HS Dump, RB, Exe when tier procks it, WS when bloodsurge procks. and try to keep enrage up at all times.. banner recklessness on cd SB when most is procked, else exe when taget is ready for some high action and  rest i faceroll

8) What are your goals in WoW? Hmm, Get phat lewt ofc!

9) Where do you find your fun in the game, do you have a "hobby" ingame? I like the raiding besides that i play my alts, do weird stuff sometimes whatever pops up :D

10) What are your raiding experiences, also from previous expansions? i've raided pretty much everything wow had to offer, though not so much HC raiding only some few bosses in Wotlk and DS.

11) Do you have any notable alts? well i have a few, but only 1 thats in flex range atm.

12) What do you expect of your new guild? I expect the guild to be "mature" in a playfull way, with more progress and less whine, and that gchat is a fun place to be.

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times? every other week i can have full attendance, else i have 2 kids who also need my attendance.. wich sometimes can jeopardice attendace.

14) What do you know about Phalanx, and why do you want to join exactly our guild?  I remember your name from the time i where on Kor'gall, and mabe some could remember me :)

15) What kind of computer and connection do you have? 30/3mb/s

16) Is there someone in our guild who could support your application? I dont think so.

17) What is white and can't climb trees? A Fridge! Omgtrololol! ;)

Sleeping with the guild master does not give you authority. sad - i would give relaxation though ;)

Rob
Administrator

Re: Application - Copaine Fury Warrior - (Declined)

Hello Copaine! Thanks for your application. We'll be discussing it during the next two evenings, and will let you know if we have any questions or comments!

Copaine
Guest Poster

Okay, I'll just sit put then smile

Aetatem
Trial

Hey, thanks for the application,

can you be more specific regarding the attendance?

Copaine wrote:

13) What do you think your attendance will be if we offer you a raiding spot in Phalanx? Do you
        have any personal obligations which would interfere with our raid times? every other week i can have full attendance, else i have 2 kids who also need my attendance.. wich sometimes can jeopardice attendace.

For me this sounds like most of the time you won't be able to commit to the 2 nights of raiding each week.

Copaine
Guest Poster

Every other week i would be able to raid for sure, but when i have my kids, ill be ready from about 2030 - 2100.

Rob
Administrator

Thank you for your application. However, after discussing amonst the officers, we decided to decline it. Best of luck in your future endeavors.